Orange is the New Black - Garnerstyle

Orange is the New Black

Thank you guys so much for bearing with me this month.  Preparing for theCURVYcon pretty much took all my attention and so the blog posts were slacking. Anyways,  I actually took this jumpsuit with me to NYC and wore it when I went to Chef Roble's restaurant, Street BK, in Brooklyn. I ordered this online and was definitely surprised by the material.  I think I was expecting a ponte, but it's a very thin fabric.  It also stretches. Because of the thinness of the fabric, I am wearing tights that are leggings. The fabric pretty much showed all of my cellulite.  LOL.  I do, however, like the fabric. It worked well with my shape and felt was very warm weather appropriate.  I ended up getting a size 26 in the jumpsuit.  I actually saw someone at #theCURVYcon in the jumpsuit and they looked very cute.  

Style Note:  This jumpsuit is from the Lane Bryant 6th and Lane Collection, I didn't see it online anymore, but I did see in store a few weeks ago. I wold check in-store.  



Jumpsuit - Lane Bryant, Shoes - JustFab (soldout), Bag - Ross, Lip - Nars "Schiap"

No comments